We are highly qualified to fulfill your manufacturing needs in shafts, regardless of its complexity, in a quickly and accurately manner, according to your exact specifications, including heat treatment.
We also offer services pre-machining and heat treatment for the manufacture of gears. APRIM offers the Power Skiving and Hobbing technologies’. We also manufacture pointing of gears for synchronizing rings and crowns.
The induction hardening involves exposing the steel part to an alternating magnetic field, which penetrates the surface heat.
- Components: shafts, gears, chain sprockets, etc.
- Materials: F114, F125, F115, F126, F127, F128, F131.
The Cementation gives us the advantage of having a single piece of metal a very hard surface preserving a tough core. It is made by heating a metal in contact with other material in powder or paste.
The set of Tempering and called Bonded. Tempering is to impart hardness by quenching and drawn is to reduce the hardness by heating to achieve limited hardness (lower of the original temple) that the part requires.
- Materials: F152
The nitriding by gas at high pressure gives to the steel and iron castings high surface hardness with a tenacious diffusion and therefore are also focused to solve problems of friction, wear, fatigue, breakage, etc..
- Materials: F125, F126, F127, F175, etc.
Why choose us?
- Experience and proven professionalism for more than 200 customers and 50 years in the sector
- Modern media, large capacities and qualified personnel
- Large number of different processes for their project fully undertake
- Our enthusiasm and dedication to provide the best customer service